What is it?
A bunion is a misaligned great toe. A “bump” may be seen on the side or the top of your great toe joint. Poor foot mechanics are often the cause of bunions.
- Pain or stiffness at the great toe joint
- Redness or swelling at the great toe joint
- Increased pain in high heels or tight shoes
Bunion Treatment in Cincinnati:
- A physical exam or x-rays will help determine the stage of your bunion
- Mild conditions are treated with orthotics to control poor foot mechanics
- Medication can be used if joint pain exists
- Bunion surgery can be performed by your Cincinnati podiatrist to realign the bone and joint if needed as a last option
Having Foot or Ankle Problems?
Dr. Titko has more than 20 years of medical and surgical experience treating foot and ankle conditions. Feel free to contact us at: (513) 273-5119 and speak to our trained staff. Contact us today!