What is it?
Warts are a skin lesion frequently seen on the feet (and hands). They are caused by a viral infection. If left untreated, warts can spread to other parts of the body or to those around you.
- Warts may be flat or raised
- They may be painful, but not always
- Often appear with red, brown or black spots in them, but not always
- Every suspicious lesion should be examined carefully by a Cincinnati podiatrist
- We use medication to remove warts. This process allows the wart to be treated with minimal to no pain