Join the Team!
The Center for Foot Care, with Dr. Kris Titko, has received many recognitions. We are most proud of the 2017 and 2018 Awards for “Best Medical Specialist.”
We are growing and we want you to grow with us!
Center for Foot Care employees enjoy a fun, friendly work environment where they work both in our Liberty Township office and our Mt Healthy location. We’re looking to add energetic, self-motivated professionals to our team! View our current openings below and apply to become a part of our award-winning specialty medical practice!
For over 20 years The Center for Foot Care has been the region’s premier provider for superior medical and surgical care of the foot and ankle by offering a complete diagnosis, education, treatment and aesthetic services for individuals with the diseases and injuries of the foot and ankle.
Apply Today to enhance your career by working with the community’s leader in podiatric care.
- Rooming patients and preparing them for exams
- Collecting and documenting patient history
- Assisting physicians with various procedures
- Obtaining lab results, testing reports, and hospital notes
- Maintaining exam rooms, procedure rooms, and equipment according to protocol
- Other duties as assigned
Background and Experience
- EMR experience-Preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1 – 2 years of back office medical experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written skills are a must
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
The Center for Foot Care offers a competitive starting pay along with a comprehensive benefit plan which includes: 100% Paid Medical benefit,( Dental, and Vision are also available at an employee reduced rate), PTO/vacation, 6 paid holidays, a 401(K) with a company match and profit sharing, short term and long term disability, and life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Liberty Township
- Mt. Healthy
Medical Billing Specialist
Busy podiatry practice is seeking a full time experienced medical billing specialist.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, dependable, professional and possess excellent computer and communication skills.
Specific duties: (cross trained)
– Daily charges
– Scrubbing and transmitting claims to various insurance carriers
– Posting patient / insurance receipts both manually and electronically and balancing on a daily basis
– Preparing and electronically transmitting patient billing statements
– Answering both patient and insurance inquiry calls
– Setting up patient payment plans as needed
– Reviewing patient accounts due refunds
– Working A/R
– Reviewing accounts for collections
– High school diploma or equivalent
– 1-2 years experience/knowledge of medical billing / collection practices
– Desire and ability to work in a team environment