Keryflex Nail Restoration – Cincinnati Keryflex Provider
The Center for Foot Care is now offering Keryflex nail restoration in Cincinnati. The KeryFlex Nail Restoration System is a risk-free, non-systemic in-office procedure that repairs, improves and revitalizes the look of a patient’s natural nails. The procedure makes it possible for the podiatrist to refurbish a patient’s nails that have been impacted by fungus, nail dystrophies, or injury. The patented Keryflex resin produces a pliable, non-porous nail that enables the underlying natural nail to grow.
The KeryFlex nail delivers a normal looking nail during the course of oral anti-fungal treatments. The KeryFlex nail is long lasting and unaltered by acetone, nail polish or cleaning agents and brings back the natural appearance of a healthy nail, and your self-confidence! You’ll certainly never need to worry when wearing sandals again!
Benefits of Keryflex Nail Restoration
- Offers another option for patients with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during most antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, flexibility allows KeryFlex restored nails to bend with the natural movement of toes and feet
- Is compatible with human tissue and will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally
- Is non-porous and will not allow moisture to penetrate between the natural and prosthetic nail
- Applied in the sanitary setting of a medical foot care provider
- Stands up to pressure of shoes for a minimum of 8 weeks
- The primer has an antifungal component to help nail health
Keryflex Before and After Photos
Ready to See if Keryflex is Right for You?
Dr. Titko has more than 20 years of medical and surgical experience treating foot and ankle conditions. Call today and see why The Center for Foot Care is the leader in cosmetic foot care in Cincinnati!